 Emne: Re: openldap 2.4.40-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openldap
 Til: "Ryan Tandy" <ryan@nardis.ca>, debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
 Dato: søndag 26. oktober 2014 11.21

 Quoting Ryan Tandy (ryan@nardis.ca):
 > Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for openldap. The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against openldap.

 .../...

 > #. Type: note
 > #. Description
 > #: ../slapd.templates:17001
 > msgid ""
 > "One or more of the configured databases has an access
 control rule that  "
 > "allows users to modify most of their own attributes.
 This may be  unsafe, "
 > "depending on how the database is used."

 You have two spaces after "rule that". This is very likely
 because in
 the original debian/*templates file, there is a trailing
 space after
 "that".

 I'd suggest removing it.

 That might "fuzzy" translations which you already received.
 WHat I
 suggest in such case is to carefully edit the translation PO
 files
 (with an editor where you're 100% sure will not break the
 encoding...."vi" would be a good idea).....and just remove
 one of the
 extra spaces in the "msgid" line, for each PO file.