Re: Hard-coded Churro legacy

On Tuesday 03 June 2014, at 23:34 +0200, Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:

Hi Martin,

> HTTPS (2) is not trustworthy for Iceape:
>
> Technical Details
>           ddtp.kleptog.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>
>           The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
>           The certificate is only valid for ddtp.debian.net
>
> After adding a security exception I get the same network timeout as above.

Yes, in Iceweasel I always have to add the exception too when I log in
(as far as I remember... mostly I am always logged in); but I don't
remember getting timeouts, not recently or regularly at least.

> > Thanks for checking on things and keeping on working on everything DDTP
> > related!
>
> I'm just the same as you and Joe - primarily a translator.

I sincerely apologize I got your name confused with Martijn. In my
defense I can only say that I have a terrible memory for names...and
faces...and a lot other things.

Sorry,

beatrice