Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

On 18 January 2014 17:25, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
On 18 January 2014 13:24, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):

> Is it possible to file bugs against the ftp-master for this kind of thing?

Bug against ftp.debian.org, I'd guess. I'd suggest severity: important.

Okay, that seems to have had no effect whatsoever. Is the bug unclear? Does it need some OOB signalling to trigger the right people? Is there some other way to draw attention to this?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/