Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

On 17 January 2014 18:50, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> 138.16.160.12 is franck.debian.org.
>
> However, since then there has been nothing. The new machine is not logging
> any ssh attempts. This means the files are not being rsynced, hence the
> error message.
>
> Some kind of firewall or something?

And, since then, we have these "arf arf" messages, every 6
hours at H+52

Yeah. I had some time and decided to see if I could find anything more. So I pulled the git repo from the ftp-master website: git clone https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/dak.git/

Looking for the update stuff I found in config/debian/dinstall.functions from command:

rsync -aq --delete --delete-after ddtp-sync:/does/not/matter . || true

What it ddtp-sync? Well, grepping in the rest of the tree reveals:

config/homedir/ssh/ftpmaster-config:
Host ddtp-sync
  Hostname i18n.debian.net
  User ddtp-dak

But i18n.debian.net doesn't exist anymore?!?!? When did this happen? And is it possible to register it again as a CNAME to ddtp.debian.net?

That's at least one step further...

Thanks in advance,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/