global status of diferent translation projects

Hi,

I am a translator in pt_BR DDTP and I have a question.

in DDTP we have an indicator called PopConRank. It is a weighted mean
of total translations (the weight is the position in popcon). but as
far as I know, it exists only in DDTP.

Is there a equivalent measurement in the other projects? so I can
compare the global status of different projects in my language?

this is important for me because I work basically in DDTP. but I don't
know the status of the other projects. so I don't know if there is
another project needing me more than DDTP.