please translate Lil' Debi: Android app to run Debian

Lil' Debi is a free Android app that installs Debian in parallel with Android
on your phone or other Android device.  It is distributed via the free F-Droid
app store and the official Google Play Store, and direct download.  We have
all the strings for the app and the app store description up on Transifex for
people to contribute to. There are not many app strings for the app itself,
the description is a few paragraphs.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/lildebi/

Here's the source code for anyone who is interested:

https://github.com/guardianproject/lildebi

Thanks in advance!  And if anyone is interested in our non-Debian-related
apps, we make open-standards-based free software for Android that aims to be
as private and secure as possible.  We're always looking for contributions of
translations and code.

.hc