Re: Sharing back DDTP translations to Debian

Hi,
I'm relaunching the discussion on the technical side since we now have a script for import for all languages. I've also relaunched the discussion on debian-legal for the specific case of French, since there doesn't seem to be much opposition (http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2013/05/msg00014.html).
I want to ensure that you're all ok with this and see how we're going to handle this on a practical basis.
My understanding is that we have to be careful not to overload the server. We have written a script to import them back into Debian (https://code.launchpad.net/~pascal-devuyst/apt-ddtp-tools/DebianSync) that we're currently code reviewing.

sincerely,
Pierre