Re: opensmtpd 5.3.3p1-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package opensmtpd

Dear Debian I18N people,

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 08:25:33AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> To translators: please wait until this review is completed (if it
> happens) so that your work is not "wasted" (it would not but that
> would mean working with fuzzy strings, etc.).

I've had the templates reviewed. If you're interested in translating
them, please see the attached POT file. Also, please send the updated
file to me. Please do not translate the string "example.org", this is a
registered example second level domain name (RFC2606).

Fri Sep  6 11:58:03 EDT 2013

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

--
|_)|_/	Ryan Kavanagh		| Debian Developer
| \| \	http://ryanak.ca/	| GPG Key 4A11C97A
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: opensmtpd\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: opensmtpd@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2013-08-27 12:02-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "System mail name:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"The \"mail name\" is used as the domain name in the email address for "
"messages that only have a \"local part\" (such as <jrandomuser> or <root>). "
"It should be a fully qualified domain name (FQDN) that you are entitled to "
"use."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"For instance, to allow the local host to generate mail with addresses such "
"as <jrandomuser@example.org>, set the system mail name to \"example.org\"."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"This mail name is used as the hostname in the SMTP greeting banner, and will "
"also be used by other programs."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Root and postmaster mail recipient:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"Mail for the \"postmaster\", \"root\", and other system accounts should be "
"redirected to the user account(s) of the actual system administrator(s)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"Please enter a comma-separated list of the usernames of the intended "
"recipients. Leave this field blank to not create an alias for \"root\"; in "
"this case, the root account will receive mail addressed to \"postmaster\" "
"and other system accounts, assuming aliases for these accounts do not "
"already exist."
msgstr ""