Re: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Hi Victor,

On 17/08/13 18:07, Victor Ibragimov wrote:
> I get an error message trying to install gtk/mini.iso via virtualbox:
> (debconf:xxxx) Gtk WARNING**: cannot open display.
> Do you think if the latest iso image of daily build has this temporary issue
> or this version cannot be installed virtually?

I'm not sure what that problem could be.  Just out of curiosity, I tried
a kfreebsd-amd64 gtk image[0], and Tajik is available there.  I was
using a Qemu+KVM virtual machine.

[0]:
http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/kfreebsd-amd64/daily/netboot-9/gtk/mini.iso

Regards,