From: Christian PERRIER [mailto:bubulle@debian.org]
Sent: 17 август 2013 с. 13:42
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org; debian-i18n@lists.debian.org;
'ubuntu-translators'
Subject: Re: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Quoting Victor Ibragimov (victor.ibragimov@gmail.com):
> Dear Christian,
>
> Thank you for help - could you please, send a link to download and
> test a daily build with Tajik?

Check "daily builds" and download the "netboot" flavour.

We're currently trying to activate the "monolithic"build, where all udebs
are taken fromunstable, but we have dependencies problems.

I uploaded about 15 udeb packages with Tajik translations included, so you
might already have a good idea how things are working.