Re: Tajik Language - Adding support for a new language

Quoting Victor Ibragimov (victor.ibragimov@gmail.com):
> Dear Christian,
>
> Thank you for help - could you please, send a link to download and test a
> daily build with Tajik?

Check "daily builds" and download the "netboot" flavour.

We're currently trying to activate the "monolithic"build, where all
udebs are taken fromunstable, but we have dependencies problems.

I uploaded about 15 udeb packages with Tajik translations included, so
you might already have a good idea how things are working.