Re: DDTSS offline

On 8 March 2013 11:24, Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Churro did not reboot nor was it down. It had an automated upgrade of
>> apache packages as a consequence of a normal security update of
>> squeeze, that's all. So we can assume  it was a network outage at the
>> hosting facility.
>
> Well, then something else went wrong. Sometimes one gets a normal response,
> but more often it differs.
>
> E.g. for ddtp.debian.net:

Well, when I ssh to it now I get:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
c7:3c:f7:94:f3:2e:6b:1f:1b:26:b3:d7:37:f6:41:bb.

churro has been replaced by an imposter?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/