Re: DDTSS offline

> Churro did not reboot nor was it down. It had an automated upgrade of
> apache packages as a consequence of a normal security update of
> squeeze, that's all. So we can assume  it was a network outage at the
> hosting facility.

Well, then something else went wrong. Sometimes one gets a normal response,
but more often it differs.

E.g. for ddtp.debian.net:

  It works!
  GUSTAVO This is the default web page for this server.
  The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

For many other pages:

  Not Found
  The requested URL … was not found on this server.
  Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at ddtp.debian.net Port 80

Churro could be pinged, but with/without packet loss:

  -- ddtp.debian.net ping statistics ---
  10 packets transmitted, 9 received, 10% packet loss, time 9017ms

  --- ddtp.debian.net ping statistics ---
  10 packets transmitted, 10 received, 0% packet loss, time 9012ms

As we are talking about problems: Did anybody except Martijn use the mail
interface successfully in the last quarter?