Re: DDTSS offline

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):

> Almost. Today Churro did not produce the Translation-xx.bz2 files
> (1). And the
> machine could not be pinged about noon.

Yes. I noticed that in logs and we (debian-l10n-devel) got a failure
mail from the ftpmaster scripts (the well-known, for us, "arf arf"
mails).

Churro did not reboot nor was it down. It had an automated upgrade of
apache packages as a consequence of a normal security update of
squeeze, that's all. So we can assume  it was a network outage at the
hosting facility.