[DDTSS] Error: Account not active yet

Hi all!

After the DDTSS system got back online we (Italian team) had a couple of
new translators that tried to create an account on the system to start
helping with the translation effort (we disabled anonymous work for our
language).

They were able to create an account, but they cannot use it.

What I have been told by the person who created an account named
"Giuliano" is that he keeps receiving a message stating "Account not
active yet", when trying to login.

As an admin for my language, I can see in the Teamlist that indeed in
the column active he has a value of "0" instead of "1" (and so do some
others).

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
beatrice