Re: [DDTSS] Error: Account not active yet

On 21 December 2012 18:16, beatrice <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
> What I have been told by the person who created an account named
> "Giuliano" is that he keeps receiving a message stating "Account not
> active yet", when trying to login.
>
> As an admin for my language, I can see in the Teamlist that indeed in
> the column active he has a value of "0" instead of "1" (and so do some
> others).

Unfortunately I don't have any logs for the relevant period and when I
test now it works...

I can explicitly enable the accounts if you send me a list of email
addresses (in private preferably).

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/