Fra: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>
Til: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Sendt: 16:18 søndag den 21. oktober 2012
Emne: Re: SV: The new DDTP/DDTSS

On 21 October 2012 15:50, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21/10/2012 15:30, Joe Dalton wrote:
>
>> I end up on this pages, which says milestones for da, but it shows
>> milestones for all languages, and no translation is fetched.
>> http://ddtp.kleptog.org/stats/milestones/da
>
> I think it contains how mush da translated of all package translated by
> other languages.
> For example:
> part:1-ca
> Translated: 28
> Total pending: O
> Total translated by ca: 34
> progress: 82%

Yes. Well, sorta. "part:1-ca" is (supposed to be) the list of packages
who are one paragraph away from a complete description for ca. I have
wondered about where it's worth filtering comparisons with other
languages out, since it would make the list much shorter. But there
are language pairs where I feel it could be useful...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/