Re: SV: The new DDTP/DDTSS

On 21/10/2012 15:30, Joe Dalton wrote:

I end up on this pages, which says milestones for da, but it shows milestones for all languages, and no translation is fetched.
http://ddtp.kleptog.org/stats/milestones/da

I think it contains how mush da translated of all package translated by other languages.
For example:
part:1-ca
Translated: 28
Total pending: O
Total translated by ca: 34
progress: 82%

so da has translated the 82% of packages that the ca group has translated.

Note the da row:
part:1-da
Translated: 1195
Pending: 5
Total translated by da: 3623
Progress: 32%

so actually da has translated 32% of total packages translated by da team (so there are 68% packaged that need to be translated again because they are modified)

Take a look also for it language for a comparison
http://ddtp.kleptog.org/stats/milestones/it

Ciao
Davide

--