Re: The new DDTP/DDTSS

On 21/10/2012 11:42, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

http://ddtp.kleptog.org/

Note: I use Iceweasel with NoScript/RequestPolicy/Cookies monster activated, but I block script e request policy only for googlepics and I have cookies enabled for kleptog.org. I report also things working in a different way than previous DDTSS web site

When I open a description for review I see the "Accept with change button" activated, but I don't have make any changes. I can press it and so I restart the translation process

When I have review a description the page stop on "Translation updated, review process restarted" and I have to press the "Continue" link

When I start a new translation I have the button "Submit" enabled and I can press it with all the <trans> paragraphs. After I found the Package (in my example "darts") in the "Pending translation" section with a star (involved). In the old DDTSS you cannot "Submit" if there is a <trans> paragraph

I see that now the 80 character short description is mandatory... hmm... I think that in general this control is ok, bug there are some English short description longer than 80 characters that can be difficulty shortened to 80 in local language. This is not a bug, but can be a problem for translators

If I press the Coordinate link I get "Forbidden", I don't know if it is correct (I'm an administrator... I think...)

I have used the link "New comment" and "Reply" to a comment in "darcs-monitor" packages, but they don't work, I don't have a reply or a new comment in that package. After that I have the message: "message sent: None 37838 None None"

I try to fetch a package already translated "" with the milestone interface and I get some django errors: Reverse for 'ddt_stats_one_milestones_lang' with arguments '('', u'part:1-de')' and keyword arguments '{}' not found.
[...]
Error during template rendering
Link is:
http://ddtp.kleptog.org/descr/81490/it

I like a lot fuzzy translations :-) and milestone list

Thanks for your work

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Fate una prova di guida ... e tenetevi la macchina!: