Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of pcd2html to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Le 19/08/2012 15:52, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> if you are really sure that wishlist bugs are rectified for a freeze
> exception and that the issue is worth this effort?
Translation are giving a free pass (4th point of the freeze policy )
and I filled some unblock requests in the past few days with a really
kick and positive answer from the release team (because the review is
pretty straightforward when only a PO file is added).
Danish being really close to enter the 100%-translated-debconf-templates
club, I'm doing everything I can to help in that goal (to answer your
“is [it] worth this effort” question).
> If it is really
> important to you I could do the upload
That would be nice, tanks a lot. Would you mind if I send a 5-days
translation call now, and ping you back once done, just in case other
translators would want to add a translation in another language? No
promise there will be, but we can't know for sure before trying.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----