Re: "Request for test of d-i beta1" announcement, please review and translate [was: Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1 release]

Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> (08/08/2012):
> [cc-ing debian-boot: I totally forgot to do it in my first mail, sorry!]

[Please avoid M-F-T: yourlist, that breaks group-reply, which isn't nice
on such topics.]

> Thank you very much for the patch: I've just applied it.  I've also
> slightly reworded the final part (and the title as well) to stress
> more the "request for help" concept.  Thanks to you and Holger, now it
> seems quite good to me!
>
> New version available here:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-08-09-dibeta1.wml?view=markup
>

> @debian-boot: as zack suggested we've drafted an announcement asking for
> help in testing the d-i beta release. I'd like to send it out tomorrow,
> can you please have a look at it, and give me your ack/nack?

It looks good to me. I'm lagging behind on recent -boot@ mails, but
there's at least a common issue to be added to errata: firmware loading.
Not sure it's been fully diagnosed yet.

But I guess the announcement can be sent as is. Thanks.

Mraw,
KiBi.