Re: Question wrt. Software/Product/Brand/Package Renaming and Translations

On 06/13/2012 02:53 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:

The package hobbit has been renamed to xymon a while ago and I'm
currently weeding out the last occurrences of the old name in the

While doing so I stumbled over the debconf templates which still
contained only the old name.

Greatly appreciated.

So I'd be happy if someone could

a) do a quick review of my changes to the templates and translations
    at http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/xymon.git;a=commitdiff;h=72b9ef66

The Spanish search-and-replace looks OK to me.