Question wrt. Software/Product/Brand/Package Renaming and Translations

Hi,

The package hobbit has been renamed to xymon a while ago and I'm
currently weeding out the last occurrences of the old name in the
package.

While doing so I stumbled over the debconf templates which still
contained only the old name.

Unfortunately there is at least one non-latin/-kyrillic language
(Tamil) where the product/brand/software name has been transcribed
into a language with glyphs I can't read, i.e. I can't simply do a
search and replace on the template.

Additionally I'm not 100% sure if I did the search and replace job in
a way so that the templates won't pop up as "TODO" in your system.

So I'd be happy if someone could

a) do a quick review of my changes to the templates and translations
   at http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/xymon.git;a=commitdiff;h=72b9ef66

and

b) tell me if I should write to these persons directly for a new Tamil
   translation or if I should use podebconf-report-po. (I though fear
   that podebconf-report-po sends mails to more than the addresses
   listed below which IMHO would cause unnecessary confusion.)

   Last-Translator: Dr.T.Vasudevan <agnihot3@gmail.com>
   Language-Team: TAMIL <ubuntu-l10n-tam@lists.ubuntu.com>

TIA.

P.S.: Please include me in replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.
I hope, I set Reply-To and Mail-F'up-To correctly.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin