Re: mumble-django: Debconf abuse: mumble-django/run-mumble-django-configure

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 08:41:16PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > As of now, I recommend not working on the translation of the newly
> > introduced debconf templates in the mumble-django package.
> >
> > Of course, the package maintainer may very well disagree with
> > me...then we'll advice if that happens..:-)
>
> from the bug trail and your French translation I assume it is now
> sensible to consider translating it?

Well, I assume  yes as I got no answer from the maintainer about the
debconf abuse. Sorry for forgetting to warn you other translators
about this option I took : send a translation *anyway* so that at
least we have something translated.

> Also I wonder why a string is broken in two parts in the template, has
> this been discussed?

No, it hasn't. I'm not really keen to review templates that shouldn't
be there at all. So, in French, I completely omitted to follow the
structure of the original English template and turned the synopsis
into a "title".