Re: nginx 1.2.0-1: Call for translations

Quoting Cyril Lavier (cyril.lavier@davromaniak.eu):
> Good morning Debian I18N enthousiasts.
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested and have time in
> translating nginx.

I'm afraid you should get the debconf templates reviewed *first*. I
already spot a few style errors in it, the first being that the
synopsis and the long description are not independent one from each
other.

And the French translation also needs some review from
debian-l10n-french. At minimum, the quotes around "localhost" are
incorrect.