Announce of an upcoming upload for the cwidget package

Dear maintainer of cwidget and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the cwidget
Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old
translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
upload for this package in order to fix this long-time pending
localization bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in a week,
so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently completely translated to: de es fr pl

It's a pretty simple package, with only 14 strings, that should* bring
back the translated “[yes] [no]” widget inside aptitude.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the cwidget package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Sunday, May
13, 2012. If you are not in time you can always send your translation to
the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my
NMU and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Thursday, April 26, 2012     :	send the first intent to NMU notice to
				the package maintainer.
 Thursday, May 03, 2012       :	send this notice.
 Sunday, May 13, 2012	      :	deadline for receiving translation
				updates.
 Monday, May 14, 2012	      :	build the package and upload it to
			DELAYED/15-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
 Tuesday, May 29, 2012	      :	NMU reaches incoming.

Regards

David

P.-S. : * should because it didn't work in my tests today (it installs
the MO files where they belong, but the “[yes] [no]” widget was not
translated). I'm anyway confident it will work as it should before the
upload, and I won't hesitate to cry for help if it doesn't ;-).

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: cwidget 0.5.16\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: dburrows@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2009-11-29 18:35-0800\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#: src/cwidget/config/column_definition.cc:273
msgid "Bad format parameter"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:115 src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:128
#: src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:311 src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:351
msgid "Ok"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:201 src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:239
msgid "Yes"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:202 src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:240
msgid "No"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/dialogs.cc:352
msgid "Cancel"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/generic/threads/threads.cc:33
msgid "Not enough resources to create thread"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/toplevel.cc:157
#, c-format
msgid "Ouch!  Got SIGTERM, dying..\n"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/toplevel.cc:160
#, c-format
msgid "Ouch!  Got SIGSEGV, dying..\n"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/toplevel.cc:163
#, c-format
msgid "Ouch!  Got SIGABRT, dying..\n"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/toplevel.cc:166
#, c-format
msgid "Ouch!  Got SIGQUIT, dying..\n"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/toplevel.cc:954
msgid "yes_key"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/toplevel.cc:955
msgid "no_key"
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/widgets/pager.cc:476
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Unable to load filename: the string %ls has no multibyte representation."
msgstr ""

#: src/cwidget/widgets/tree.cc:1009
msgid "TOP LEVEL"
msgstr ""