[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#651162: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tomcat7 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting tony mancill (tmancill@debian.org):

> Oops - I already pulled the trigger on an updated package of 7.0.23.
> However, the team is preparing an upload of 7.0.26.  We can definitely
> wait a week before uploading that.

No problem. I'll launch the call for translations just as if you
didn't upload. 

The only thing you'll need to do is waiting for my "go" mail in about
one week...and then upload when things are ready. The patch I'll then
send will be against 7.0.23-1 and not -2 but I guess you'll easily
manage to cope with that (the patch won't really be needed as it will
contain translations that you anyway have in the BTS).

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: