Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tomcat7 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hello Christian,

Thanks for the radar ping. I'll perform an upload of tomcat7 in the next
few days so we have the translation in the archive by the end of
February.  Sorry that this one has taken so long.  We did apply the
patch the day that Jeroen sent it, but nothing else had triggered an
upload.  At this point, we have several things to fix, so the time is right.

Thank you,
tony