[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#651162: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tomcat7 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On 02/26/2012 10:06 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting tony mancill (tmancill@debian.org):
>> Hello Christian,
>> Thanks for the radar ping. I'll perform an upload of tomcat7 in the next
>> few days so we have the translation in the archive by the end of
>> February.  Sorry that this one has taken so long.  We did apply the
>> patch the day that Jeroen sent it, but nothing else had triggered an
>> upload.  At this point, we have several things to fix, so the time is right.
> Would you mind if we do a small translation update round first?
> A few teams became quite active recently and use "my" l10n NMU
> proposals as opportunities to send translations. This is at least the
> case for Polish and Indonesian translators.
> So, waiting for, say one week, would give them the opportunity to send
> their contribution. Of course, I can handle the call for translations.

Oops - I already pulled the trigger on an updated package of 7.0.23.
However, the team is preparing an upload of 7.0.26.  We can definitely
wait a week before uploading that.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply to: