Re: Downloading all the po files

Le 2012-02-09 01:44, Christian PERRIER a écrit :
Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):

I actually see no real reasons for not creating such tarball and I'm
doing it right now for unstable. Should be available in a few minutes
and, from now it should be updated every day.

are now what you want.

Beware, this is 1.1GB each!

Thank you Christian, you are awesome! You'll be the first contributor in the credits for my new project :)

I had no idea there were so many translations, it will take me a while to parse all these files.

I guess there isn't anything I can query to match the short directory name to the full project name? I can't find anything on the Debian sites.

Anyway, thanks!