Re: DPN 03/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 08:37:09PM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:

> Reviewing is not as much time consuming as translating,
> I'm lacking time for translating DPN to German, sorry.
>

> Holger

Don't worry: your help is much appreciated also in reviewing.
I know that you take care - almost by yourself - of the German
translation of the website, and you do also a lot of QA in reviewing
existent translation. And If I remember correctly you've helped sometimes
in resolving www.d.o bugs.

And I'd like to take the opportunity to *thank* you for your work!

About DPN... I had to try ;)

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: wrt DPN reviewing workflow I'd continue to talk about it on
-publicity, as Andrei has wisely suggested.

--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero
e nostra legge è la libertà