Re: DPN 03/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

ps: Holger, you are quite a regular contributor (at least in webwml) and
now also - it seems - in reviewing dpn: what about directly commiting
your changes into the publicity svn repo? If you don't have write
permissions on publicity repo, just ask for it and I'll be glad to

Ehm, I have write access already.
I'm unsure about the review procedure though:
Should I commit my suggestions directly, without any discussion?
In this case, the whole review process on the lists is IMHO a little
bit senseless?
provide it to you. (And I noted that no one is translating DPN in German
...)

Reviewing is not as much time consuming as translating,
I'm lacking time for translating DPN to German, sorry.

... because you take care of the German version of the web site.

Martin