Re: gnome-session 3.0.2-4: Please translate Debian-specific strings

Quoting Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org):
> Le samedi 05 novembre 2011 à 18:58 -0400, David Prévot a écrit :
> > Not sure I understood Slavko's request perfectly, but did you also send
> > the outdated translation files directly to each translator (and
> > translators list): in other words, did you use the “--languageteam
> > --withtranslators” options of podebconf-report-po?
>
> I tried that, but it proposed sending email to the upstream translators,
> so I stopped my attempt right there.
>
> Anyone more familiar with Debian i18n procedures is welcome to checkout
> the package from svn and do the appropriate manipulations.

/me looks around...:-)

OK, as soon as I get my hands back on the right svn/git/whatever URL,
I'll send the call for translations to translators and I'll try to do
it only for Debian translators, not upstream ones.