Re: gnome-session 3.0.2-4: Please translate Debian-specific strings

Hi Josselin,

Le 05/11/2011 17:35, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> Le samedi 05 novembre 2011 à 22:20 +0100, Slavko a écrit :
>>> the gnome-session package include patches that add new strings which
>>> therefore require translation.
>>
>> please, i am confused now, if the original translators of the existing
>> (outdated) translations will be notified (as usually), or these
>> changes are mean as new translations in existing one.

> Sorry if this wasn’t clear: all languages listed, apart from French and
> Catalan, require translations.

Not sure I understood Slavko's request perfectly, but did you also send
the outdated translation files directly to each translator (and
translators list): in other words, did you use the “--languageteam
--withtranslators” options of podebconf-report-po? If not, you're
welcome to resend a call with these options (no need to reissue the
current “--call”): not every translator follow the debian-i18n list, and
not every translator might be aware of the way to fetch their own PO
file in the package's VCS.

Regards

David

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#s6.5.2