Re: screenshots was: Re: Proposel: the way of DDTP back to ddtp.debian.org

On 08/24/2011 01:21 PM, Davide Prina wrote:
On 24/08/2011 11:32, Michael Bramer wrote:
On request I upload some Images from the devel-version of the
webinterface:
http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/

very interesting! :-)

Let users know how much work it is done and how much miss to finish a
task is a very important.

I don't have understand how one can create priority task (milestone) and
how they can be fetched by users. Can one create milestone with queries
or are they fixed items?

Now we have 766 milestones (all tags, all task, all distributions, all
changes descriptions, all description with one missing part, ...)

This milstones are rebuilded on a daily base.

And each lang coordinator can put together his own list of
descriptions / packages for his language.

Also each user can have an own list.

thanks

Gruss
Grisu