Re: screenshots was: Re: Proposel: the way of DDTP back to ddtp.debian.org

On 24/08/2011 11:32, Michael Bramer wrote:

On request I upload some Images from the devel-version of the webinterface:

http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/

very interesting! :-)

Let users know how much work it is done and how much miss to finish a task is a very important.

I don't have understand how one can create priority task (milestone) and how they can be fetched by users. Can one create milestone with queries or are they fixed items?

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki