Re: [RFR] po-debconf://gitalist/po/de.po

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):
> sorry, wrong list one more time :-(

No problem. Seeing how you guys are trying to translate "repository"
is interesting (at least from the part I could decipher in the

For your information, we translate it to "dépôt" in French and, yes,
that also means for us the place where tramways and buses are stored....but
it seems that the word is also understandable by those people I call
"technoids", in short people who, in their day to day computing life
are speaking a weird mix of thei native language and technical English
("je commite mes changements sur un repository SVN" or "ich kommitte
meine changes zum einem SVN repository").