Re: Error in publication of Release Notes at the website - fixed (was Re: Build logs for Squeeze Release Notes?)

Hi

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> wrote:
> Ahoj,
>
> Dňa Sun, 6 Feb 2011 16:59:51 +0100 Ask Hjorth Larsen
> <asklarsen@gmail.com> napísal:

>> > Do you mean testing how they build? That is done with:
>> >    make all LANGUAGES=<your_language>
>> >
>> > To test publication you have to use
>> >    make publish LANGUAGES=<your_language> PUBLISHDIR=<some_location>
>> >

>> > Regards
>> >
>> > Javier
>>
>> I meant build and view them in some way, so as to check that the
>> translations work and appear sensible in the context that the user
>> will see them.
>>
>> make all LANGUAGES=da fails, as it cannot stat
>
> try to use language as the your language's dir is named (for me it is
> slovak).

The files I got from
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes don't include
a dir called slovak, but it does include sk.  Maybe we're looking at
different repositories.  In any case, you don't need to spend a lot of
time helping me as the deadline seems to have been passed already, and
I think we'll go through the po-files before worrying too much about
compilation (and if anyone helps me anymore then I'm obligated to
actually make this work, so I'd rather weasel out now that I can).

Thank you.

Regards
Ask