Re: Error in publication of Release Notes at the website - fixed (was Re: Build logs for Squeeze Release Notes?)

2011/2/6 Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@debian.org>:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 12:21:20PM +0100, Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:
>> Hi, how do you test the release notes?  Does someone have a link or a readme?
>>

> Do you mean testing how they build? That is done with:
>    make all LANGUAGES=<your_language>
>
> To test publication you have to use
>    make publish LANGUAGES=<your_language> PUBLISHDIR=<some_location>
>

> Regards
>
> Javier

I meant build and view them in some way, so as to check that the
translations work and appear sensible in the context that the user
will see them.

make all LANGUAGES=da fails, as it cannot stat
'/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/images/*.png'.  It cannot
stat most of the stuff it is looking for in fact.  If I can view the
notes somewhere online, maybe that would be easier.

Regards
Ask