Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of nss-pam-ldapd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Mon, 2011-12-26 at 18:09 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
> with what I usually call an "NMU intent"...:-). Please take this as a "very
> soft" NMU intent. Of course, there is no hurry or deadline...just
> "old" bugs we think are easy to get rid of.

Thank you for your efforts. They are very much appreciated.

> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days. That could maybe save you from
> seeing me coming back again in a few months.

I'm planning to upload a new release in the coming days. I was planning
to do this earlier but didn't get around to it due to time constraints
and lack of motivation though :(

If you're willing to bug people for more translations, that is fine
though ;) I previously sent a request for translations to all current
translators (Cc'd to lists) in August and 2/3 of the translations are
now up-to-date.

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --