Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of nss-pam-ldapd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Arthur de Jong (adejong@debian.org):

> If you're willing to bug people for more translations, that is fine
> though ;) I previously sent a request for translations to all current
> translators (Cc'd to lists) in August and 2/3 of the translations are
> now up-to-date.

I just did so. Thanks for your answer. I'm not sure that we'll get
more translations as the currently incomplete languages are not the
most active ones...but we'll see..:-)