Re: pytrainer: Seeking volunteers to translate pytrainer (sport performance tracking software)

Quoting Yngve Spjeld Landro (l10n@landro.net):

> >language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
> >-----------------------------------------------------
> >  ca                40         151           294
> >  cs                70         150           265
> >  da                78         153           254
> >  de                38         150           297
> >  es               485
> >  eu                73         152           260
> >  fr               425          20            40
> >  no                49         147           289
>
> There's no such thing as "no" if it is referring to Norwegian.
> Norwegian is either "nb" or "nn" .

Yes. I intend to make upstream authors correct this. But I'm already
quite invasive wrt their localization framework and I take things one
by one.

The said translation is indeed Bokmål. This is not the first
software that is using this old ISO-639 code and it is admitted to be
usable in place of nb (indeed, Debian Installer still configures "no"
as a possible alternative when users choose Bokmål as
language....therefore a translation file named "no" will be used by
Bokmål users).