Re: DDTSS-Django, developer release

On 29 July 2011 01:27, Michael Bramer <grisu@deb-support.de> wrote:
> view_transdescr and view_source are working, but need some code clean
> up.

I've worked out how to handle the pull request and I've made some
minor changes on top. But it all looks pretty good to me, thanks!

> Now we have the review tables in the 'normal', main database. This is
> very nice. With this I can add this stuff in the mail interface too.
> Comments?

Well, the database abstraction layer is really nice and would make it
very easy to interface with email. The only thing is that it would
change the semantics, currently the email interface overwrites
whatever is in the database without review, that would probably
change.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/