Re: apt-cacher 1.7.0.rc1 (experimental): Please translate debconf PO for the package apt-cacher

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 07:33:35AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Mark Hindley (mark@hindley.org.uk):
>
> > #. Type: select
> > #. Description
> > #: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
> > msgid ""
> > "Choose daemon to run as a stand-alone daemon, inetd to run under inetd or "
> > "manual to use deprecated CGI mode or some other manual configuration."
> > msgstr ""
>
> Sorry for being picky..and missing this in the former comment, but
> having options quoted in the above sentence would IMHO make it
> clearer:
>
> Choose "daemon" to run as a stand-alone daemon, "inetd" to run under inetd or
> "manual" to use the (deprecated) CGI mode or some other manual configuration.
>
> I used double quotes as we (debian-l10n-english) normalized this. I
> also added "the" before "deprecated", which I think is better being
> "parenthezised" (that is completely cosmetic...)

OK, Thanks.

Current .pot attached.

Would Andrey and YunQiang Su review their kind translations, already sent,
against this latest pot.

Thanks all for your help.

Mark
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: apt-cacher@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-06-25 21:31+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../apt-cacher.templates:1001
msgid "daemon"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../apt-cacher.templates:1001
msgid "inetd"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../apt-cacher.templates:1001
msgid "manual"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
msgid "Daemon mode for apt-cacher:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
msgid "Please select the method for starting the apt-cacher daemon."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
msgid ""
"Choose \"daemon\" to run as a stand-alone daemon, \"inetd\" to run under "
"inetd or \"manual\" to use the (deprecated) CGI mode or some other manual "
"configuration."
msgstr ""