Re: apt-cacher 1.7.0.rc1 (experimental): Please translate debconf PO for the package apt-cacher

Quoting Mark Hindley (mark@hindley.org.uk):

> #. Type: select
> #. Description
> #: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
> msgid ""
> "Choose daemon to run as a stand-alone daemon, inetd to run under inetd or "
> "manual to use deprecated CGI mode or some other manual configuration."
> msgstr ""

Sorry for being picky..and missing this in the former comment, but
having options quoted in the above sentence would IMHO make it
clearer:

Choose "daemon" to run as a stand-alone daemon, "inetd" to run under inetd or
"manual" to use the (deprecated) CGI mode or some other manual configuration.

I used double quotes as we (debian-l10n-english) normalized this. I
also added "the" before "deprecated", which I think is better being
"parenthezised" (that is completely cosmetic...)