Re: Problem with several descriptions

On 24 June 2011 22:01, Erik Esterer <erik.esterer@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I've checked and the translation files are being correctly generated,
>> just for some reason there not making it to the packages.debian.org. I
>> have no idea how they're supposed to get there. Of on what
>> timeframe...
>
> Apparently it just needed some time, all the packages mentioned (and not
> mentioned) are updated. Thanks :)

Yay!

It looks like that due to various processes taking so long that they
just miss eachother and so things take a few days to work through the
system. That's also a problem, but as long as the data gets there
eventually it's liveable...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/