Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

On 06/09/2011 03:44 AM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
5. I wasn't thinking of altering the translation process itself. It
has I think evolved to the point where it works well and I don't want
to make major changes here. But perhaps tweaks can be accommodated.

I think that the workflow of suggestions needs to be changed. At the moment they are "all or nothing", you either accept them or you don't. I think that an approach more similar to pootle's is better: a suggestion just appears as a suggestion for the actual translation and you can "use" it or not but the translation process is the same whether there was a suggestion or not.

Let alone the fact that suggestions that the list of suggestions doesn't remove those you have already "voted" on.

Regards,
Matías