Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

On 15 June 2011 20:11, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it will be better to have a flag for save it indefinitely or delete
> it after approval (or better to have two comment fields: one for
> indefinitely comments and one for temporary comments).
>
> For example the Italian team write also information on the current
> translation that are not show by the system, for example:
> * modified title (correct typo OKK -> OK), 2° ph. (rewritten 2° phrase)
> * identical (changed layout)
> * ...

What you're describing here is a sort of changelog.
Perhaps it would be more useful to have something like a changelog
*instead* of the current comment field. Or both:

- comment: for comments relating to this description which you want to keep
- changelog: for indicating what you changed. This doesn't need to be
kept forever.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/