Re: translation spam

2011/6/8 Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com>:
> I think that a very simple check can identify this spam typo at nearly 100%:
> if in the translation there is a http link and this http link is not present
> in the English test, than you have spam! And the "Accept with changes" must
> reject the proposed new text version.

I don't think it's that easy. Sometimes there are language specific
links (English Wikipedia, English Guidelines) and the German team
changes those links to the German equivalent (German Wikipedia,
translated Guidelines...).
Your proposal would disallow making those changes. So the check has to
be more sophisticated (eg. just checking the top-level and
second-level domain).

Erik