Re: translation spam

On 08/06/2011 20:19, Matías Bellone wrote:

I'm having issues with DDTTSS. I've translated the same package
description to spanish at least twice only to find it in review
afterwards with dozens of revisions that changed the translation to
classic blog-comment spam.

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/es/forreview/vim-addon-manager

this is very bad.
We (Italian team) have spam only on suggestion.

Is there anything that can be done about it?

I think that a very simple check can identify this spam typo at nearly 100%: if in the translation there is a http link and this http link is not present in the English test, than you have spam! And the "Accept with changes" must reject the proposed new text version.

I think all other solution can have negative effects on the translation process.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki